Category Archives: powerpuff girls
Flashback time, this was written in January of 2002… was I right?
“TOP TEN PREMONITIONS FOR THE FILM SEASON OF 2002”
Copyright 2002 Glenn Walker
Legal Disclaimer: For the uninitiated, this is satire, please don’t sue me.
* Stan Lee will give several incoherent interviews regarding Spider-Man, a character he has very little to do with for over thirty years.
* They’re making up the story to T3: Rise of the Machines as they film.
* More crummy remakes of bad 1970s sci-fi flicks.
* A third Austin Powers movie come hell, high water or legal action.
* Chris Columbus saying he could film the neighbor kids playing hide and seek, call it Harry Potter 2 and still make a zillion dollars.
* X-Men 2 will feature top billing from Halle Berry who appears in a smaller role with fewer lines and more money.
* More Ben Stiller movies than you can shake an Owen Wilson at.
* More sequels to classic Disney masterpieces – so many so that the originals become stale and diluted.
* George Lucas will claim he wrote all the Star Wars movies years ago even though we all know he wrote Episode II over a drunken weekend this past December.
* The Powerpuff Girls Movie!!!
Previosly published at Project: Popcorn